Monday, January 23, 2012

How To Get Rid Off GOOGLE CHROME

Allow me to address a subject that has nothing to do with Life in Africa for a moment. This can help save you precious time.

I spent a couple hours yesterday trying to get rid of Chrome. I love Chrome but for a reason irrelevant to my post, I had to momentarily uninstall it. If you ever have to, know that the usual Start Menu ~ Control Panel ~ Add and Remove Program does not work and doing so can throw your computer out of wack.

There are many suggestions online but most are either too complicated or simply won't work. Here is what worked for me easy and simple. Just make sure that toward the end of the process when you're entering the command for Windows XP or Vista that USERPROFILE OR LOCALAPPDATA is in lower case. 

I hope it helps you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment